Building LeeX: Why I Believe Every Business, Event, and Landmark Needs a Digital Identity
Building LeeX: Why I Believe Every Business, Event, and Landmark Needs a Digital Identity
For years, I've noticed a simple problem.
Millions of businesses, events, landmarks, streets, schools, hospitals, parks, and public places exist physically, but many have little or no structured digital presence.
Most platforms focus only on businesses.
What about infrastructure?
What about landmarks?
What about streets, parks, monuments, bus terminals, universities, markets, and public facilities?
This question led me to start building LeeX.
LeeX is a city-first discovery platform designed to organize Businesses, Events, and Infrastructure into one searchable ecosystem.
The vision is simple:
Imagine every location having its own digital identity.
A business can have a profile.
An event can have a profile.
A bridge can have a profile.
A university can have a profile.
A park can have a profile.
A street can have a profile.
Each listing can contain coordinates, facts, contact information, photos, descriptions, operating details, and location intelligence.
Instead of searching across multiple platforms, people can discover everything from one ecosystem.
The long-term goal is to build one of the largest structured location databases starting from Port Harcourt and expanding city by city.
What makes LeeX different is that it doesn't focus only on commerce.
It focuses on places.
Every city is made up of businesses, events, and infrastructure.
Those three pillars form the foundation of LeeX.
The platform is currently in development, and one of the biggest priorities is collecting and organizing thousands of listings before launch.
If successful, LeeX could become a valuable source of location intelligence, discovery data, and city information.
I'm documenting the journey publicly because I believe ambitious ideas grow faster when people can follow the process from the beginning.
What do you think?
Would you use a platform where businesses, events, and infrastructure are all searchable in one place?
Comments
Post a Comment